Saturday, July 21, 2007

MG Destiny Gundam confirmed, more gundam kits to come

You could never have more gundam kits don't you? Perhaps I am wrong but still, being a constant gundam kit fan, I wonder however. Oh well, being a constant visitor on gunota, I caught news of MG Destiny being the 101st release of MG kits (I did pre-order my Turn A btw, it's special in its own way.) so I am not too surprised aside from the fact that they bothered to give us Destiny instead of Infinite Justice, Gundam X, DX, Victory(V1) or even V2.

Eitherway, Gundam kits or not, I do have intentions of getting myself a HGUC Blue Destiny Unit 2 due to the fact that I'm a huge B.D fan. Besides, model kits require alot of patience and time to finish, and I have plenty on my hands before I hit NS(National Service, you can input this into Wikipedia to find out its meaning). Thats all I suppose, which concludes my today's post aside from being the worst day ever.

No comments: