Saturday, August 11, 2007

Damn internet connection and upcoming exams.

As the title implies, the internet connections been laggish lately, especially when navigating sites from the US, Japan and Europe. Heck, thanks to that I have trouble downloading stuffs, reading news from BBC online/blog sites and playing mmo's. Eitherway, it has been rather persistent for the past week, so I could expect that to begin dropping till it hits rock bottom (cable's not dedicated in singapore, not to mention we use Transparent IPs for crying out loud =_=)

Anyway, the upcoming papers on the 20th and 23rd's bugging me, its rather theory based and all so the stress is rather real. Oh well, that's all for the moment, untill I can find more news to report other than Anime Expo @ US or Ken Akamatsu's interview videos that I found on youtube. Meh, life's a pain.

No comments: