Monday, August 6, 2007

Talk about Japanese...

Whats been bothering me besides the usual projects and model kits are, of course, taking up japanese. Although I am not really adapted to using it, or even speaking it every now and then, I am still trying my best to take that up. However, it was recently, learning new vocabs and words to use in japanese has been a headache.

Thing is, the structure's huge, although I am starting to gasp certain ideas, however applying them is of another use. Here's a few examples;

ラジャ (Ra-ja) - Meant roger, just realized that when i searched thru the online dictionary.
理解(りかい, ri-ka-i) - Understand, Understood.

Sentence structure wise, it would usually be you-verb-object-tense but there's many ways of constructing it, I'll show two examples of it.

俺も理解英数、でも心配ね。(ore mo rikai eisuu, de mo, shin pai ne.)
It translates into "I understand english, so don't worry."


日本語が難関じゃない。(Nihongo ga nankan janai)
Japanese is not difficult.

Well that simply sums it up... a little that is. But its more than enough I guess.

No comments: