Sunday, August 26, 2007

Odex, Irresponsible parents and more

Love it or hate it, Odex has finally did their score at animation scene in Singapore. Doing their bid to track BT users downloading animes and taking the law into their own hands, they've utterly angered quite alot of anime goers, although its not likely they'll give up, but they'll most likely start going around provoking people with that act of theirs.

Well other than Odex, parents also tops my list. As of currently tension grew thanks to my biological father who is totally irresponsible about what he does, and also what he thinks. One my think he's an out going father, but thats solely because they've never put themselves in my shoes. Heck he's one smoking, swearing asshole that will never make you feel proud of. Period. Whatever he did, he have definitely pissed everyone in the family off, and not even me would want to take care of him when he's retired.

Heck, sometimes I wonder why I had such a irresponsible father in the first place. Although its better for me to suffer alone than to let others suffer. Either way, from what he's doing it'll come with a future of suffering ahead of him, and I'll certainly won't be a part of what he'll be suffering from. (日本語> 私は私の父がちょうど時々死ぬことを望い。 ま...今、私絶望た。)

As of my other troubles, my projects that is going to come to me again, hope that 12 week project list won't kill me before I actually start to plan on what to do. Anyway that sums up the post. Man, its a pain to be one of the living sometimes.

No comments: